CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Seven Daily Activities - Tuesday Topics



The Austin Family Diary

This week, we get to share seven things we do everyday.  So, here we go...

1. Check my iPhone and social media – I check my e-mail first thing in the morning.  Throughout the day, I usually look through my Facebook newsfeed to see what everyone is up to for the day (yesterday, everyone was excited for opening day).  I check Instagram to see all the cute pictures of people’s day to day.  I also almost always have a few games of Words with Friends going on, along with Candy Crush {so addicting}.

2. Eat breakfast
– I never used to be a breakfast person, but a few years ago (say around 2008), I decided to lose weight, and the first thing I did was add breakfast as part of my regular schedule.  Now if I don’t get breakfast, I’m starving by 9:30am!  I eat breakfast at least six days each week.
3. Go to work – Okay, I don’t do this every day (a.k.a. weekends and holidays), but it is a large part of my schedule each week… so I’m going to count it.  I work as a financial analyst, so I sit and crunch numbers all day.  Saturday, we go grocery shopping, so that’s kinda like work, right?
4. Go to the bathroom {… a lot} – My sweet little boy loves to sit nice and low and kick my bladder throughout the day.  I’ll just be sitting there, and suddenly the urge hits.  I don’t foresee this getting better over the next four months.
{if only my bathroom looked like this...}

5. Drink water – This was also something that was added back when I decided to lose weight and has stuck with me since.  I have a 24oz. cup at work and at home, and it is almost always next to me filled with water so I can get a gulp whenever I need it.  If I don’t have my water, I feel like I am dying of thirst.
6. Watch TV – I am a TV junkie.  I’ll admit it.  I love watching TV… but I love it even more once it’s been DVRed and I can fast forward through all the commercials.  I am not a fan of commercials (unless it’s the Super Bowl).
{and thank goodness my TV doesn't look like this...}
7. Spend time with my family – Hubby loves to play his computer games (and I’m totally cool with that), so when we actually go to bed each night, we talk and catch up and I try and get in a few snuggles.  I also like to lie down on my back and feel little boy kicking up a storm.  Lately, Justin has joined in on the fun of feeling baby move.
Now it's your turn... what do you do everyday?  Head on over to the link-up and share!

5 comments:

Sam

Hehe I do the same every day as well. Especially the second I wake up i reach for my phone and check my e-mail, instagram and the weather so I dress accordingly for the day lol

xox

applesandglue

I do most everything that you do every day... especially the email first thing in the morning. And facebook. And twitter. :)

Jennifer

That bathroom. Love! I'd never leave!!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren

That would be a dream bathroom! I can never skip breakfast.

Courtney B

Instagram is my latest addiction. I am checking that allll day long, ha ha! Thank goodness for our smart phones! Feeding time would be a lot more boring without it :)

Post a Comment