CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Twenty Five Week Bump-date



How Far Along:
Twenty Five Weeks (April 25, 2013)

Symptoms:
I still have a spot in my lower right back that is sore, but other than that, not too bad.  I could definitely tell I was pregnant this week while being on vacation.  It took so much more energy to do everything and I got tired much more quickly.

Weight Gain:
I just got back from vacation and haven't weighed myself in over a week... probably not going to weigh for a few days... lol.

Baby Facts:
Baby boy is over a foot long and over a pound and a half!  He's getting so big!


Movements:
Tons and tons of movement... he loves to move around.  This week, while laying at the hotel, I could see my belly just dancing away.  It is so cool and I still love feeling every single movement.

Gender Predictions:
Baby is definitely a boy!

Food Cravings:
Nothing in particular.

Food Aversions:
Nothing in particular.

Mommy is Feeling:
Very happy... I had a great week with daddy on our one year anniversary vacation / babymoon.  I'm definitely not looking forward to going back to work :(

Daddy is Feeling:
Baby move... he loves to just reach over and feel the little guy moving around (and I love watching his eyes light up each time he feels it).

Highlights this Week:
Definitely our vacation.  We spent the week in San Diego and it was a blast.  We were on the run the whole week and I got in lots of exercise.  I will try and recap our trip next week.

Excited For:
In four weeks, Justin and I are heading to Ohio to visit my sister, brother-in-law, niece, and nephew.  That will be my last trip before baby gets here and we're looking forward to seeing all of them!

Justin and I decided to get an elective 3D ultrasound, so we're really looking forward to that... of course its not for five more weeks.

Other:
At my next appointment, I have to take my glucose test... hopefully I pass with flying colors.  I also have to have blood work done and get a rhogam shot... this momma is not looking forward to it because I have a major fear of needles!

1 comments:

Callie

You look so cute - I want to hear about the 3D ultrasound experience! Our ultrasound techs usually give us a glimpse in 3D, but it's so quick - we've never had the longer 3D ultrasound.

Post a Comment