CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

{Sunday Social}


Sunday Social

1. 1 year ago I was doing...
A little over a year ago, I married my best friend, Justin.  We spent a week in Florida celebrating.  I was working as an accountant (with the same company I am now).  On this day a year ago, I went to a baby shower for one of my friends, Katy, who was pregnant with her first child, Cooper.

2. 5 years ago I was doing...
I had just recently bought a house in Springfield, Missouri.  I had been working as a financial analyst for a company for just about a year.  I was getting ready to take a new assignment working as a controller for someone going on maternity leave in Eldon, Missouri.

3. 10 years ago I was doing...
I had just finished my first year at college at (Southwest) Missouri State University.  I was probably just finishing up exams and moving back home for the summer.  That was the last summer I lived with my parents.

4. 1 year from now I'll be doing...
Celebrating my first mother's day with my little boy!  Working a job I enjoy.  Celebrating two years of marriage to my amazing husband.  Looking into purchasing a house sometime soon.

5. 5 years from now I'll be doing...
Raising two kids... maybe have a third on the way?  Hopefully Justin and I will have a house and careers that we both enjoy and allow us to live the lifestyle we want.

6. 10 years from now I'll be doing...
a millionaire and retired... ha ha... I wish!  Who really knows where they'll be in ten years?  I know I'll have a soon-to-be ten year old son who will probably be driving me crazy {and that I'll love with all my heart} and that I will still have an amazing husband of over ten years!

Now it's your turn... go check in for Sunday Social!

0 comments:

Post a Comment