CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tuesday Topics - Goals for June




Life. Love.Lauren

It's time for another Tuesday Topics with Lauren and Tiffany.  This week, we get to talk about our goals for June.  I have so many it is quite ridiculous... you should seriously see my to-do list I have at home.  I'm getting closer and closer to my due date and each day that passes, it feels like I add five things to the list!  {hopefully, I can start marking some of them off soon}  

Here are just eight of my goals for the month of June {sorry they're so centered around baby... it's kind of a big part of my life right now}...

1.  Set up the nursery!  By the end of June, I'll be 34 weeks along... as of right now, I don't have any furniture in the room besides a rocker. {that's a long story... Babies R Us is on my shit list right now}  Hopefully, by the end of the month, furniture will be here.  Plus my baby shower will be past, so I can actually start organizing all the wonderful things I'm sure to get.  Also part of this is finishing up a fun art project that I am making for the little man's room.

2.  Speaking of my baby shower, it's scheduled for June 15th. {I'm so excited I can hardly contain it!!}  That's only a week and a half away.  After the shower, I need to make sure to send out all the thank you cards before the end of the month.

3.  Deep clean the house... nesting... whatever you call it, it needs to get done.  I have a detailed list of everything that I want to do to the house, and my goal is to have all the cleaning done before the end of June.


4.  Plan my freezer meals.  My goal is to have a large stash of food in my freezer for after my due date.  I know I'm not going to want to cook anything after going through labor and delivery, and I'm certain Justin is still going to want to eat {as am I}, so freezer meals seem like the perfect solution.  My goal is to just get a list planned this month so that next month, I can start prepping all my meals and get them done by mid-July.

5.  Relax!  Yes, I need to make sure I actually plan some down time for myself.  There isn't a lot of free time between now and my due date and with so many things to do on my to-do list, I am going to end up one stressed out, frazzled, soon-to-be mommy!  Manis, pedis, and massages need to be in my future.


6.  Spend some quality time with my friends and family.  I have a few things already planned this month, but I think it is so important to make sure to plan time with family and friends because they make life better {and definitely help with that relaxing thing I mentioned}!

7.  Start transitioning my work to other people.  I'm sure this is going to be a huge stress for me leading up to my due date, so I want to start planning the transition of my work to my co-workers.  There is a lot I do {at least I think so}, so making sure to train people on what to do, how to do it, and when to do it is going to be very important.

8.  Enjoy my birthday!  At the end of the month, I'll be turning 29 {yes, for the first time}.  I don't have anything planned, but this will be last birthday without a kid.  So, I'm going to try and enjoy it as much as possible, without the usual strawberry daquiris.

So there you have it... eight of my goals for the month of June... hopefully when the end of June rolls around, I can actually say I've completed everything on this list {and a bunch of other things on my to-do list}!

1 comments:

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren

Yay for June birthdays and baby shower!!! :-)

Post a Comment