CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

Life doesn't always go the way we want.  Life can be hard.  Sometimes you just want to turn around and run the other direction.
Then, sometimes, something will come along to put a big smile on your face.  These are a few of the things that can always make me smile...


*My husband {and my best friend}

*All green lights and no traffic on my drive home

*My kitty when she snuggles with me

*Pretty flowers delivered to my office

*Snow days {yes, I'm aware its summer}

*Strawberry daiquiris with my favorite girlfriends

*Dresses that twirl

*Amazing cupcakes filled with chocolate and peanut butter

*Freshly done manicures

*Sleeping in past 9:00am

*Early dismissals from the office

*Secret love letters from the copier

*Chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven

*My favorite song on the radio

*Newborn babies

*Breakfast in bed {a girl can dream}

1 comments:

Unknown

Well at least I made it on two of your favorite things!

Post a Comment